Terms and Conditions
WEB SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated terms and conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this site are secured by relevant copyright and trade mark law.
- USE LICENSE
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Home Pro Shop's site for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial use , or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on Home Pro Shop's site;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to someone else or even "mirror" the materials on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by Home Pro Shop whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The materials on Home Pro Shop's site are given "as is". Home Pro Shop makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, Home Pro Shop does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the materials on its Internet site or generally identifying with such materials or on any destinations connected to this website.
In no occasion should Home Pro Shop or its suppliers subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the materials on Home Pro Shop's Internet webpage, regardless of the possibility that Home Pro Shop or a Home Pro Shop approved agent has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don't permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
- AMENDMENTS AND ERRATA
The materials showing up on Home Pro Shop's site could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. Home Pro Shop does not warrant that any of the materials on its site are exact, finished, or current. Home Pro Shop may roll out improvements to the materials contained on its site whenever without notification. Home Pro Shop does not, then again, make any dedication to update the materials.
Home Pro Shop has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by Home Pro Shop of the site. Utilization of any such connected site is at the user's own risk.
Home Pro Shop may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this site you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- GOVERNING LAW
Any case identifying with Home Pro Shop's site should be administered by the laws of the country of Romania Home Pro Shop State without respect to its contention of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and utilization of individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
- We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
- Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
- We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
- We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
Choose one of these shipping methods at checkout for your product(s).
- Standard shipping (5-7 business days) $10
- Once your order has been placed and processed, you’ll receive a confirmation email containing your order number, your shipping address and order summary. Please keep this e-mail for your records – it contains your order number.
- If any items in your order become out of stock, we will immediately notify you via email and present you with the best available options.
- The delivery dates may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, and the items you order.
- Some of our products may be delivered in separate packages. If you don’t receive your entire order in one delivery, rest assured that the missing items will be delivered in no more than one day apart.
If you would like to track your order, you will need to contact us via email at email@example.com, and we’ll give you the tracking number for your order.
Expedited Shipping options are not available for orders to Hawaii, Alaska, US Territories and Military APO/FPO addresses. Please allow additional time for orders shipped to these addresses.
Rest assured that we’re always here for you and we’ll help you with any questions, concerns or suggestions that you might have.
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The EU General Data Protection Regulation no. 2016/279 (GDPR) that was agreed upon by the European Parliament and Council in April 27th 2016, brought changes regarding the proccesing of the personal information.
We inform you that processing means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
We inform you that Active Business Development SRL, having it’s headquarters in Romania and beeing subject to the Romanian legal system, processes through www.homeproshop.net the following personal data:
- First name
- Last name
- E-mail address
- Phone/fax number
- Home/shipping address (street name, ap. number, city, country, state, zip code)
- Credit card information
- Heatmap – where are the users clicking on the website
- Recordings – regarding the activity of the users on our website
- Device – The type of device used to access our website
Your personal data is processed in the following purposes:
- First and last name
- a) billing (data needed for the invoice), under the legal obligation regulated by art. 319 (6) and (20) of the Romanian Fiscal Code; b) delivery of purchased goods, under the contractual obligation to sell and deliver the online purchased goods.
- E-mail address
- a) getting in touch with you on your online purchase, the approximate date of delivery or order canceling, as well as responding to your complaints or other different remarks that you may have regarding the order; b) sending you newsletters about sales, deals, or other existing items on the web site;
- Phone/fax number
- a) in your own interest, for the purpose of confirming the order you placed and contacting you only in necessary circumstances regarding the order (if there is nobody to deliver the order to at your shipping address, additional information on the shipping address or the time of delivery, etc.)
- Home/Shipping address
- a) delivery of purchased goods, under the contractual obligation to sell and deliver the online purchased goods. b) billing (data needed for the invoice), under the legal obligation regulated by art. 319 (6) and (20) of the Romanian Fiscal Code;
- Credit card information
- a) payment, under your contractual in order of payment for the purchased goods.
- a) in order to understand you and your needs so we can provide you valuable information regarding our products.
- a) in order to create a better website, customized on your needs and to provide you valuable information regarding our products.
- a) in order to be able to send you e-mails and offers customized on the device you are mostly using.
We collect data in order to better understand our clients. We use some of the data to create custom audiences on Facebook and to create lookalikes to help us advertise. We do not sell the data or send it to anyone else.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption, in accordance with the GDPR regulations stated at art. 31(1) lt. a).
The final scope of the processing of your personal information is the direct marketing, in order for us to be able to send you customized offers and discounts.
We inform you that the data retention period is until we delete the custom audience. We clean our database every six months and as a result the personal information of the users who do not open any of our e-mails during the six months period of time is automatically erased. We do not archive or store any of your personal data, but we do use platforms as Facebook, Shopify, Klaviyo and Amazon that have taken security measures to protect your data. We encourage you to read their privacy statements.
We inform you that you have the right to withdraw your consent for us to contact you or for the continued processing of your personal data, at anytime, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. However, the withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. From the moment you withdraw your consent, we will erase all of your personal data and no longer process it.
We ensure the confidentiality of your data and the fact that this data will not be processed or distributed for any other reasons that those stated above or included in the Policy statement published on the web site.
If you do not agree with one or more than one purpose for processing stated above, or if you have any remark regarding the Data Protection Policy, please contact us at email@example.com
SC Active Business Development SRL
Vat No: Ro27273746
Commerce number: J40/7692/2010
Address: street Eremia Grigirescu, no. 7, sector 1, Bucharest, Romania
Phone: +40 724789626